And don't forget, if you have already registered for the conference, you still have time to get your tickets to the conference "extras."
Only attendees who preregister for the conference can:
- Access the conference syllabus online prior to the conference (watch for upcoming announcement). This allows for pre-printing individual sessions if you are a hard copy type of person or saving the file to your favorite device if you are a gadget person. You can also purchase a printed syllabus when you register online.
- Guarantee a spot in the "extra" conference events (on-site tickets may be available to events if they have not sold out):
- 10 luncheons over the 4 conference days.
- 5 workshops over 3 days. There is still room in the Researching African Americans in University Libraries workshop. We have also added extra spaces and still have a few seats left Researching Midwestern American Indians and Using Griffith’s Valuation to Identify Your Ancestors' Origins. The other workshops are sold out.
- FGS Opening Social on Wednesday, August 21
- Friday Night at ACPL on August 23 with all proceeds going to the Preserve the Pensions Fund!
- Sunday Farewell Brunch with lots of door prizes.
- Register for a FREE genealogy consultation on Tuesday, August 20. You must sign up for a consultation in advance. See https://www.fgsconference.org/activities/ for details.
Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ to register or add "extras" today. We hope to see you in Fort Wayne, August 21-24.