If you were pre-registered for the conference, visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/start/ and sign back in with your Username and Password and click on "Download your syllabus" in a blue rectangular spot on the left side.
On that same page, we have added five additional syllabus sections. The first is due to some missing pages. The rest are the syllabus materials from speakers who graciously filled in for others due to a variety of issues.
- W-111: Preserving Genealogical Society Records, with Diane VanSkiver Gagel, MA
- T-225: Railroad Records Across America, with Patricia Walls Stamm, CG, CGL
- S-402: Genealogical Applications of Historical Geographical Information Systems (GIS), with Richard G. (Rick) Sayre, CG, CGL
- S-417: Unlock the Treasures of Public Land Records, with Richard G. (Rick) Sayre, CG, CGL
- S-445: U.S. Territorial Papers, 1798–1907: Records of the Frontiersmen, with Linda Woodward Geiger, CG, CGL