What does that mean for you?
- If you have pre-registered for the conference, visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/start/ and sign back in with your Username and Password and click on "Download your syllabus" in a blue rectangular spot on the left side.
- If you haven't pre-registered and want to see the syllabus before the conference, visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ and register. Then you will be able to download the syllabus.
- Use it to help you choose which sessions to attend. Viewing the syllabus materials beforehand can help you decide if a session is just what you need.
- Save the syllabus to your laptop, smartphone, or tablet and take the digital copy with you to your conference sessions.
- Or you can print they syllabus pages for session you plan to attend. Then you will have a much lighter load than carrying the whole printed syllabus around the convention center.