Congrats to Joyce Bates of Chezjlb's Blog and Candy Ditkowski of Party of Five who both won one year subscriptions to FGS FORUM. Ambassadors have one more chance to win. We'll be giving away 2 Fort Wayne baskets at the conference just for FGS 2013 Ambassadors who are attending.
Last month we asked our Ambassadors to blog about what they bring to genealogy conferences. Here are their responses:
- Judy Linnebach - What to Bring?
- Joyce Bates - Essential Packing for a Genealogy Conference
- Brenda Leyndyke - Packing for the FGS 2013 "Journey Through Generations" Conference
- Sandy McPherson - Packing to go to Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Linda McCauley - Conference Packing
- Karen Miller Bennett - Packing for the FGS Conference
- Ruth Blair - Packing for the FGS Conference in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Connie Yen - Packing for FGS 2013
- Selma Blackmon - Start now to pack for the Federation of Genealogical Societies Conference
- Cari Taplin - Conference Packing - What's in Your Suitcase?
- Shannon Bennett - Road Trip: Packing for FGS 2013
- Candy Ditkowski - What to Bring, What to Bring?
- Cheri Daniels - Packing for FGS: Version 2.0
We look forward to seeing our FGS 2013 Ambassadors and everyone else in Fort Wayne very soon.