- Make sure to register before the Early Bird Deadline on July 1st and save $50 with a full conference registration. Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ to register. (And make sure your genealogy buddies know about the deadline and save too!)
- Register early for luncheons, workshops and special events to guarantee your spot. You can purchase tickets to these events when you register or you can log back into your account and add them later. Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/registration/ to register or log in.
- FGS Member Societies that help publicize the FGS 2013 Conference are eligible to win a free conference registration to FGS 2014 in San Antonio, Texas. Learn more and find resources to help publicize the conference at https://www.fgsconference.org/media/society-publicity-contest/.
- Purchase a Society Showcase table in the Exhibit Hall and highlight what your society offers the genealogy community. Visit https://www.fgsconference.org/exhibits/society-showcase/ to learn more.
- Don't forget to post your responses to the 2nd Ambassador Prompt about how you'll be using the conference to further your research to http://www.fgsconferenceblog.org/2013/05/ambassador-blogging-prompt-conferences.html.
- Genealogy and history bloggers, writers and editors are still welcome to become FGS 2013 Ambassadors. You can find at more at https://www.fgsconference.org/media/ambassadors/.
- There are only 3 more booths left in the Exhibit Hall. If you want to be a part of FGS 2013, make sure to get your booth registration in soon. Find all the exhibit hall details at https://www.fgsconference.org/exhibits/.