Downtown Fort Wayne is the place to be for everything that you need. There are over 20 restaurants to choose from, an abundance of attractions to visit and convention centers and hotels within walking distance of it all. Not to mention that in the last decade downtown Fort Wayne has seen an explosion of activity including new housing, hotels, a state of the art baseball stadium and a $42 million renovation in the Grand Wayne Convention Center.
With the flurry of activity and new development, downtown Fort Wayne has a lot to offer for locals and visitors alike. This is why we think that downtown Fort Wayne offers a great package deal for anyone coming to our city. Our visitors and citizens are impressed with all of the changes happening, and return to the heart of Fort Wayne to enjoy all that there is to offer, and experience the new possibilities.
If you need a little convincing, here are a few reasons why we think that our Downtown Package is the best!
- Heart of Downtown: Downtown Fort Wayne really is in the heart of the city. It is centrally located and offers an abundance of activities and exciting atmosphere for all FGS Conference attendees.
- Stay Connected: Downtown Fort Wayne has two first-rate hotels connected to the Grand Wayne Convention Center, where part of the FGS Conference will take place. This connectivity allows for attendees to stay in the action at all times, without having to worry about travel or parking.
- Lots of Parking: Even if you aren't staying at one of the downtown hotels, there are many parking lots and garages conveniently located around the Grand Wayne Convention Center.
- Safety First: As downtown Fort Wayne has continued to grow, the downtown area has focused on becoming cleaner and safer. Fort Wayne has been ranked as the “5th Safest City in the United States” by InsuranceProviders.com and the “6th Safest City in America” by Parenting Magazine.
- Entertainment Central: FGS Conference attendees will never be bored with an abundance of entertainment options. Take in a show at the beautiful Embassy Theatre, or catch a ballgame at one of the country’s finest ball parks, Parkview Field.