Due to the great response to the luncheons at FGS 2013, we have rearranged how we will use the space in the convention center and opened up all the luncheons to more attendees.
That means that the Association of Professional Genealogists luncheon that was previously sold-out has some extra seats available. These spots will go fast again, so add them to your registration soon. The APG luncheon features John Philip Colletta presenting “The Keepers and I: Tales of Accessing Historical Sources."
You can add luncheons when you register for the conference or log back into your account to add them later. Luncheon tickets cost $25. And don't forget to register for the conference no later than July 1st to save $50 with the Early Bird Discount.
Wednesday's Luncheon - August 21:
- W-113 - FGS Focus on Societies Luncheon: “Delegate Pit Stop: Tune Up Your Society” by J. Mark Lowe
- T-209 - International Society for British Genealogy and Family History (ISBGFH) Luncheon: “There and Back Again: Your British Ancestors on the Move” by Audrey Collins
- T-211 - FamilySearch Luncheon: “Discovering the Family Search Family History Library of Tomorrow” by D. Merrill White
- T-210 - Board for Certification of Genealogists (BCG) Luncheon: “No Diamonds, No Cherries: Celebrating a Jubilee” by David McDonald CG℠
- F-326 - National Genealogical Society (NGS) Luncheon: “Preparing for a Research Trip to Virginia” by Barbara Vines Little CG℠, FNGS, FVGS
- SOLD OUT - F-325 - Association of Professional Genealogists (APG) Luncheon: “The Keepers and I: Tales of Accessing Historical Sources” by John Philip Colletta PhD
- F-327 - Indiana Genealogical Society (IGS) Luncheon: “The Indiana Genealogical Society: A Case Study in Thriving” by Curt B. Witcher MLS, FUGA, IGSF
- S-427 - New York Genealogical and Biographical Society (NYG&B) Luncheon: “Stumbling Around New York: How the NYG&B Helped Me Crack the Case” by D. Joshua Taylor MA, MLS
- S-425 - Indiana Historical Society (IHS) Luncheon: ". . . old friends of my boyhood": Lincoln's neighbors by William E. Bill Bartelt
- S-426 - Genealogical Speakers Guild & International Society of Family History Writers and Editors Luncheon: Speaking and Writing: Fun and Exciting or Serious Work by Craig Roberts Scott MA, CG℠