- Add a workshop to your conference registration. The scanning workshop is already sold out. So if you want to guarantee your spot in any of the great workshops at FGS 2013, you'll want to act quickly.
- Let your society know about the FGS 2013 Exhibit Hall and Society Showcase. The exhibit hall is over 75% filled. FGS Member Societies can get a great price on a Society Showcase table. Being a part of the exhibit hall or society showcase is a fantastic way to highlight your society.
- Learn more about the Society Publicity Contest and how your society can enter to win one free FGS 2014 registration by spreading the word about FGS 2013 to their members.
- Keep working on your research plan. Make sure to add family histories and periodicals to your plan at The Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library. And if you are looking for another excuse to come to Fort Wayne, check out the roundup of repositories within easy driving distance of FGS 2013.
- Become an FGS 2013 Ambassador. Genealogy and history bloggers, writers, editors and societies are encouraged to become FGS 2013 Ambassadors. Ambassadors help to promote the conference through social media and are eligible for giveaways.
01 May, 2013
FGS 2013 May Conference Checklist
The FGS 2013 Conference is less than 4 months away. Are you getting excited? Here's a few things you can do in May to make sure you are ready for August: