American School of Genealogy, Heraldry and Documentary Sciences
A fully accredited college accredited by the College of Teachers of London.
10% discount on both programs for conference attendees
306 Sycamore St.
Como, Miss 38619
TEL. 662-426- 0850
Do you have a Bachelor’s degree? Now do your Post Graduate Diploma and become a leader in the field of Genealogy… Post nomials are: Lic G (Licentiate genealogist).
Mission of the American School of Genealogy
- To merge the field of genealogical studies within its historical context of heraldry.
- To merge the study of genealogy within the related disciplinary field of the human sciences and
- To begin an ongoing research and development program in the field of genealogy.
There are two programs in this accredited college taught by internationally known instructors. The Certificate Program and the Post Graduate Diploma graded as a licentiate.
I. Basics in The Applied Study of Genealogy Certificate Program are:
- Basics in Genealogy (British and American)
- Family History (British and American)
- Introduction to Heraldry
- Theory in Genealogy
- Group I- Learning and Teaching the Technical Skills and Using Resources in Gen.
- Group II -Learning and Teaching the Elements of Legal and Heraldic Issues
- Group III- Learning and Teaching the Science of Genealogy
- Group IV- Learning and Teaching Genealogy and Heraldry Through History
- Group V- Final Project Modules Teaching and Developing your Business modules
FREE: Pick up your free copy of the second issue of ALTAIR, the official journal of the American College of Genealogy, Heraldry and Documentary Sciences. Read about heraldry in the United States and writing a super syllabus that makes you more effective in teaching.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org, Lindgren.email@example.com