- Brenda Leyndyke - Why FGS 2013 You Ask? Let Me Tell You.
- Selma Blackmon - Why Genealogy Conferences?
- Deborah A Carder Mayes - Why Genealogy Conferences? and Society Saturday-Why Genealogy Conferences?
- Connie Yen - Why Genealogy Conferences?
- Lisa Ellam - Why Attend a Genealogy Conference?
- Joyce Bates - Discovering the living and the dead
- Linda McCauley - Why Genealogy Conferences?
- Judy Linnebach - Why Genealogy Conferences?
- Karen Miller Bennett - The Top Ten Reasons for a Genealogical Conference
- Julie Cahill Tarr - Learning & Networking: Why Genealogy Conferences Are Important to Me
- Shelley Bishop - Why Attend a Genealogy Conference?
- Sandy McPherson - The Sounds of Genealogy: Everyone Has a Theme Song
Today we also announce the second blogging prompt for FGS 2013 Ambassadors. This prompt will run May 20 to June 15.
The May/June prompt is: Conferences and Research
How will you use your time at FGS 2013 to help your genealogical research? Do you have a brick wall that you are hoping to break through at FGS 2013? Do you have a research plan for The Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library? How will the lectures and exhibitors help your research? Will you be making a stop on your way to or from the conference to research your ancestors?
Want to become an FGS 2013 Ambassador?
All genealogy and history bloggers, societies, editors and writers are welcome to join. In order to qualify for giveaways, you must sign up as an Ambassador and be actively promoting FGS 2013.
Please post a link to your blog post in the comments section of this post. We will be selecting one or two Ambassador posts to use as guest posts on the FGS Conference Blog. Ambassadors selected as guest bloggers will be contacted by June 20. More giveaways will be happening in the next few weeks and months.