If you are looking for other hotel options there are many in North and Southeast of downtown. A list of hotels is on the Visit Fort Wayne website. Click on Lodging for that list and the site also includes an interactive map.
The Grand Wayne Convention Center is in downtown Fort Wayne. These hotels are just 4-7 miles from downtown depending on which one you choose.
The Visit Fort Wayne website includes parking information. Many ramps and surface parking lots are within two blocks of the convention center and several are within one block. We'll cover more on parking later this summer. The cost for parking downtown averages a reasonable $7.00 for the day.
As an example of other hotels, a cluster is in the Southwest part of the area at the intersection of I-69 and U.S. 24 (exit 302). Highway 24 is Jefferson Boulevard that will take you right into downtown Fort Wayne. Jefferson is the street that runs along the south side of the convention center.
Here are 6 options in the Southwest area:
- Staybridge Suites, 5925 Ellison Road, 260-432-2427
- Hilton Garden Inn, 8615 US Hwy. 24 West, 260-435-1777
- Homewood Suites by Hilton, 8621 US Hwy. 24 West, 260-435-1777
- Comfort Suites SW, 5775 Coventry Lane, 260-436-4300
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites, 5915 Ellison Road, 260-459-1888
- Best Western Luxbury Inn, 5501 Coventry Lane, 260-436-0242