To register for the conference, visit http://www.fgsconference.org/registration. Or click on Registration at the top of the FGS Conference website at http://www.fgsconference.org.
Click on the red “Start Registration” button to get started.
You’ll want to revisit this page and "Login" with your username and password if you want to add extras (like luncheons, workshops or special events) to your order later and to download your syllabus in August.
After you have created your user account, you’ll be directed to the 2013 Conference Registration page. Here you will choose your badge name and add postnominals (for your badge) at the top of the page.
Then you will be taken step-by-step through all the conference options. It is divided into small sections so that you can find the right options for you without being overwhelmed. The sections are:
- Registration – Choose between full conference registration or register for a single day.
- Luncheons - 10 luncheons over 4 days.
- Workshops - 7 workshops available.
- Special Events - Purchase tickets for the FGS Event and Friday Night at ACPL.
- General Information – Let us know if this is your 1st FGS conference, if you are a society member or officer, librarian, archivist or RPAC state liason. You can also let us know if you would like to volunteer at the conference in this section.
- Other items – You can choose to purchase a printed syllabus or FGS FORUM subscription. You can also donate to the War of 1812 Preserve the Pensions Fund. You’ll also want to check the boxes if you have a special meals request or ADA requirements.
- Payment – Enter your billing information here.
Once you have made all your choices and entered your payment information, click the red "Checkout" button at the bottom.
Finally you’ll be taken to the Registration Complete page. Here you’ll be given some additional information about the conference and your receipt. You can also register another person or view your account (where you can add items to your registration). This page will also be sent to you via email.
Now you are registered for FGS 2013. We look forward to seeing you there!
Follow the FGS 2013 Website Tour:
Stop 1 - Exhibit Hall
Stop 2 - Program
Stop 3 - Activities
Stop 4 - Travel & Lodging
Stop 5 - Volunteers
Stop 6 - Conference Area
Stop 7 - Sponsors and Advertising
Stop 8 - Media Center
Stop 9 - Registration